- Offered Salary (in USD) 25000
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
If you love memes, video stories and talking/writing about pop culture, we may have the job for you. Looking for a socially-driven individual to join the E! Marketing team to help create awesome custom content, create and manage social media plans, partner with E! Talent, and build community around our top tier television series.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media and is experienced developing timely content plans, calendars and editorial while understanding the priorities of holistic marketing campaigns. This person will partner with production companies, talent and various stakeholders across the business to ensure engaging content goes live on a regular and timely basis across key social platforms. Unafraid of numbers, the candidate will use performance data as a way to iterate and evolve social content for higher levels of engagement both real time and testing for the future.
Plan, create and execute the social media content strategy in support of the show/initiative goals, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and more
Develop & nurture relationships with E! talent stimulating enthusiasm & cooperation in social engagement to support & promote E! shows, events & initiatives.
Develop and implement an engagement strategy that focuses on initiating conversations, building one-on-one relationships and influencing fan behavior
Analyze performance data on a regular basis to make improvements to content creation and communicate findings and best practices in a weekly report to internal team
Manage premiere day coverage of shows, including real-time content creation and distribution for all talent
Coordinate social concepts that support department-wide marketing campaigns and event-based promotions
Work with Senior Director to establish and maintain an authentic social voice that enhances the network and series brands, increases its reach and improves the fan experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social media marketing, television/film experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Talent Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience
- Snappy copywriting skills that make us smile and laugh
- Pop culture fanatic who can create fun content that incites conversation
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Able to track and leverage KPIs, while understanding the rapidly changing social media landscape
- Experience with all forms of new media
City Universal City , State/Province, California, Country United States