- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are a medium-sized specialty, e-commerce business located in Brooklyn, NY that has been in business for over 20 years. We are recruiting to fill a new position to help fuel big growth in the next five years. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our company.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing campaigns and driving engagement by creating high-quality original was written and visual content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media. This position reports to the head of marketing.
- To grow the social media community across all social media platforms
- To generate referral traffic and sales to AdoramaPix.com from social media
- To raise awareness using social media for AdoramaPix
- Create and manage posts on social media platforms which can include promotions, content, and contests
- Develop content for use on social media which can include blog posts, photos, videos, and user-generated content.
- Manage the communities for all social media platforms which can include customer service, general engagement, and new customer inquiries
- Develop and manage contests on social media platforms to increase engagement, gain new followers and promote the brand
- Reach out to social media influencers and build relationships to promote the brand through organic and paid opportunities
- Develop social media partnerships and collaboration with other brands such as manufacturers to increase reach and awareness
- Foster and sustain relationships with community leaders and encouraging new community members
- Create user generated content and showcase on social media in such formats as Instagram Stories and takeovers.
- Develop community events such as photo walks and educational classes to build community in primary markets and NYC and Brooklyn offices
- Monitor forums, review web sites, and user review platforms to monitor the feedback for the brand.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- Prior social media management experience
- Experience with social management platforms such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics a plus
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for the target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects