As an internationally operating family business, we offer our employees and consultants numerous opportunities to develop themselves. The successful direct sales concept, the fascination of well-known brands and long-term perspectives create the perfect conditions for dedicated people who want to seize all opportunities to actively shape their future.
Since 1971, Vorwerk Thermomix has been selling the multifunctional food processor through direct sales. Superior quality, innovative technology and a smart design not only inspire the customers, but also our employees and consultants.
Support our customer marketing area Thermomix – limited to 2 years – as
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets. We offer a pleasant working environment in a motivating team as well as professional and personal development. In addition, we promote occupational health management and reconciling work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
THE TASK AREA:
- Comprehensive support, administration and further development of social media sites and the community of Thermomix Germany
- Conception and implementation of a national social media strategy in cooperation with internal and external partners (eg marketing, holding, agencies, international teams)
- Conception, implementation and operational support of social media campaigns (paid / organic)
- Creation of editorial plans
- Development and implementation of growth strategies to expand the community and increase customer loyalty
- Leadership and (further) development of the reporting
- Briefing and content control of the moderation team
- Completed degree in marketing, media or communication sciences or comparable education with focus on social media or online marketing
- Professional experience in social media on agency or company side
- Experience in performance marketing desirable
- Knowledge in the management of external service providers such as agencies
- Interface competence
- Independent and coordinated working method
- Creative, team player, assertive and presentation safe
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Good handling of MS Office Tools and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in food communication or high food affinity desirable