- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ibek – in our 16 large-scale and modern branches as well as the large and high-performance online shop, we offer our customers everything related to carpets, floor coverings and home textiles.
As an owner-managed family business, we live the world of furnishing in all its facets and are a starting point for style-conscious customers throughout Germany.
With the latest trends in the areas of carpets, floor coverings and home textiles, we fascinate our customers and are thus the experts for stylish living.
Sounds good? Then Kibek is exactly right for you!
Join the Kibek team and shape the future of retail with us.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the location Elmshorn as soon as possible
- Supporting our social media activities with the conception, coordination and implementation of brand and performance campaigns via social media
- Independent creation of creative content, videos and ads for all relevant channels
- Developing and writing relevant topics for our Kibek blog
- Execution of regular reports and evaluations based on the relevant KPIs
- Close cooperation with internal specialist departments (eg purchasing, sales) and coordination of external service providers
- At least 2 years of relevant social media work experience (content and performance)
- Completed degree in communication / media sciences or e-commerce
- Enthusiasm for setting up, digital communication and safe use of social media tools and networks
- High degree of creativity, as well as inventiveness rounded off with communication strength
- Ability to integrate positively into a team and a high self-motivation
- An interesting and varied workplace in a family-run traditional company
- Exciting and challenging tasks with room for innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Early responsibility and content creation
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a sympathetic and dynamic team of experts in various fields, which motivates and supports each other
- Exchange of know-how and openness to other opinions as well as new ideas
- High quality training and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration system
- Interesting employee benefits