- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Not Specified
They are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager who has a solid knowledge of food and beverage, has creativity and flair, is able to demonstrate good business acumen, has a strong work ethic, strong social skills and excellent people management and leadership skills.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the operation of the Restaurant including the Bar which serves dinner Wednesday to Saturday and afternoon tea seven days a week. The Restaurant is highly rated with 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence so experience in a similar environment is essential.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
· to ensure that all our guests receive the highest level of food quality and service
· to act as a host and actively engage with all restaurant & bar customers
· to deliver the expected levels of business for their Restaurant and Bar
· to manage and develop the restaurant & bar service team
· to manage labour cost and control operating expenses
Hours of work:
Typical hours would be similar to – Off – Sun/Mon, Tues – 09:00 – 17:00,
Wed – Sat 14:00 – 00:00
A minimum of 3 years experience is a similar environment is required.