- Experience Fresh
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our client is a family-owned Garden Centre business with 18 sites around the UK
We are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to lead the kitchen and front to house team at this busy site in Woodbridge.
This beautiful family friendly restaurant is set within the first ever garden centre for this group which has been around for over 120 years!
The restaurants offer great tasting food in a comfortable, friendly environment serving breakfast lunch and afternoon teas. All food is locally sourced and freshly made.
As Restaurant Manager you will drive sales and maximise profit across the food and beverage operation. Controls and maintains the smooth running of the kitchen in line with company standards governed by health and safety and food hygiene regulations. Developing a team of people and communicating best practice, policies and procedures throughout the food and beverage operation.
The restaurant is currently under a total refurbishment and its a very exciting times to join the group and garden centre.
The ideal Restaurant Manager will have the following:
- A passion for great food and providing an excellent customer experience throughout the food and beverage operation.
- Previous management experience and working knowledge of all aspects of a restaurant to lead and manage both BOH and FOH
- A strong leader and motivator.
- Experienced in providing coaching and supporting a team through development and succession planning.
- An overall understanding of margin management and cost control.
- Managing and working with change.
- Able to work to Company procedures and specifications.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience in all legislative and business standards and procedures e.g. licensing law, health and safety and cash management knowledge plus the administration required to ensure compliance.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of EPOS systems.
As Restaurant Manager you will work a 40 hour week, 5 days out of 7. Working hours are 730-3pm or 830am-4pm.
You will need to be local to the area or have your own transport
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to apply, and we will get in touch should we have other suitable positions available. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.