- Gender Any
- Qualifications Not Specified
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Drive the B2B PR strategy for the brand in line with the global marcomms strategy and ensure weekly deliverables are finalised and implemented by all relevant markets.
- Come to the monthly editorial meeting with no less than 10 B2B brand stories for the month ahead (this could be a mix of big business, expert opinion, commentary or industry / trade stories).
- Research and finalise no less than 10 high impact B2B stories and create engaging press kit with relevant assets which will be easily adaptable for local markets.
- For every story, produce a dedicated local market toolkit containing subject line suggestions, pitch emails and various versions of the media release to suit media segments.
- Become the go-to PR Manager for all queries relating to B2B PR to aid and assist the local markets in actively securing widespread media coverage in this realm.
- Work closely with the Internal Corporate Communications team to extract information, stats and stories which will be required to generate lots of content.
- Lead the B2B strategy and implement the PR support around all B2B trade fairs or similar. Devise the media outreach strategy, draft materials including speaking notes, media overviews, interview schedules and media releases as well as teaser campaigns and media gifting / testing strategies
- Grow and maintain the global B2B media database and regularly reach out to these journalists when and where relevant.
- Identify and pitch global / EMEA B2B events, sponsorships, partnerships for stakeholders to attend.
- Adapt all global press kits or announcements for B2B media.
- Take responsibility for briefing in assets to drive the PR for each B2B press kit we create – with a firm focus on taking a proactive approach to empower local teams to localise the assets for key markets (Spanish, Italian, French etc)
- Think outside the box and suggest at least one BIG B2B activation, PR story or idea per month that will have the world and media talking about FOREO.
- Research and investigate tools which can be used to further strengthen the B2B PR department on a global level (industry reports, new software, creative services, global agencies etc).
- Stay across all industry trends / PR trends / news highlights and update relevant team members.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection