Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• In collaboration with the Designer or Senior Designer, support the delivery of consumer-focused designs aligned with allocated category and/or range direction.
• Research product and design trends, looking further than immediate scope of work and produce detailed reports following each research visit
• Contribute to the creation of the seasonal creative direction, trend overviews, colour and mood boards
• Be aware of commercial targets & product KPIS, working with the line manager to ensure own designs deliver against the targets (whilst retaining creativity).
• Support the delivery of design work as required based on seasonal or brand workload, from concept through to CAD work, colour overviews, creation of technical specifications and updates, through to uploading data onto PLM (or similar).
• Ensure all design activity is delivered on time against seasonal C2C deadlines.
• Responsible for delivering allocated ‘own’ designs in line with the Brand seasonal creative direction and product briefs, whilst maintaining Brand DNA, VBL and guidelines at all time.
• Ensure own designs have a coherent and compelling offer to seamlessly merchandise into product categories and range, combining desirable aesthetics with credible performance or technical needs
• Deliver designs in a clear and concise format and present at design reviews, with detailed renderings and technical specifications in the required format in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Participate in proto reviews & support the Development Team with design and colour specifications on time and at key stage gates in the product creation process.
• Maintain communication with superiors at all times throughout the process ensuring your message is clearly understood
• Contribute, as required, to updating and maintaining Visual Brand Identity aligned to brand positioning and DNA
• Any other activities commensurate with the level of this role