- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
NORR has set the standard for innovative and timeless designs around the world. We have offices in 17 locations, backed by more than 750 professionals. Founded in 1938, we offer the stability of a rich history, the power of integrated global teams and the versatility of a proven, multi-sector portfolio. We’re architects, engineers, designers, planners and big picture thinkers that apply our collaborative mindset to drive exceptional projects for our clients. For more information, please visit www.norr.com or @norr_aep.
Chicago, known as the birthplace of the skyscraper, is home to some of the world’s most iconic architecture. Steeped in legacy of landmarks, our Chicago team of architects work on a growing portfolio of projects in markets that include commercial, education, hospitality, residential, restaurant, and retail. Our team emphasizes professional development, growth, and community involvement all year long with office-wide participation in events, charities and social outings.
The NORR Chicago office is seeking an Interior Designer to work with high profile/high design restaurant, hospitality and workplace clients.
This is a great opportunity for individuals that welcome responsibility and are looking to develop their professional skills and experience. We want to have fun and do good work. If you believe that you are conscientious and talented and have the qualifications above, we are interested in meeting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test fit and feasibility studies
- Site investigation
- Conceptual and schematic design
- Finish material selection, coordination, and specification
- Design, selection and coordination of furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Construction and permit documents
- Coordination with consultants and contractors
- Construction administration and submittal review
- Collaborate with a creative team to develop concepts and prepare documentation, from design through bid/permit/construction, on a variety of projects and building types.
- Professional Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Professional registration is a plus
- Experience with Revit required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required
- Proficiency with SketchUp or Rhino preferred
- LEED AP is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with demanding deadlines
NORR embraces diversity and is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require an accommodation or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters, please see recruiting disclaimer.