- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Not Specified
General Manager – Contemporary Hotel London – £££ package
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Hotel – General Manager from a 4* Contemporary or Lifestyle, Full-Service background.
You will manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group.
You must have / be
– Current London experience
– International brand experience at 4* Standards minimum (Premium, Lifestyle or Contemporary)
– Strategic and Commercially minded
– Experienced managing full-service property of 200 + bedrooms
– Pro-actively seeking opportunities to maximise revenue and develop service offered
– Track record in low staff turnover, high motivation and professionalism
– Experienced managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium and long-term strategies.
Salary : £90-120k plus package – depending on experience.
Part of an international group.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV