Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
– Accounts finalization on monthly, quarterly and annual basis under IGAAP and IFRS.
– Statutory audit, cost audit and reporting to Audit Committee/Board.
– Reporting to Joint Venture partners for financial information.
– Consolidation of subsidiaries and reporting to parent company on quarterly/annual basis.
– Provide financial information and other analytical inputs for Corporate Center reviews on regular basis.
– Coordinate with SAP team for FI/CO modules and BI reports.
– Institute SOPs for adequate internal control across various functions and maintain quality standards.
– Assist in Risk Management reviews and reporting to Board/Corporate Center.
– Coordinate Internal Audit for various functions and ensure timely implementation of recommendations.
– Financial Planning and Analysis including annual budgeting and long-term projections.
– Business Segment profitability analysis and return on capital employed/EVA analysis for each business segment/profit center.
– Conduct regular balance sheet reviews and working capital management with sales/operations teams.
– Being an unlisted company, conduct Valuation at regular intervals with IGAAP and IFRS.