Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Industry Graphics Designing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Work directly with customer to understand and document their needs and deliver a prescriptive solution to meet those needs.
• Lead discovery, design, configuration, and launch of a customer’s Workfront instances.
• Review and analyse complex requirements with an eye towards proper application
• Identifies risks & issues, developing solutions/workarounds
• Respond to and satisfy gaps or needs in customer requests
• Work collaboratively with other members of the team to deliver solutions in a timely manner
• Skilled at handling customer escalations (internal and external) and, more importantly negotiating resolutions
• Deliver on assigned tasks within the agreed upon timeline
• Ability to thrive in the unknown, creatively solving problems with limited input and resources, all in a fast-paced high pressure environment
• Must be comfortable working remotely as well as face to face at all levels of a customer organisation
• Identify opportunities for growth and improvement within your team and the larger Professional Services organisation.
• Key player in delivering success to some of the biggest enterprise companies and brands worldwide, helping them use Workfront technology to solve everyday business challenges
• Continually improve upon Services business development and product technical skills through a professional development process