Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. Heading the legal function of the company at corporate level
2. Compliance of all statutory legal requirements
3. Drafting and vetting of agreements
4. Monitoring timely and efficient filing and documentation system
5. Representing company in legal matters
6. Liaison with solicitors and advocates
7. Handling cases in various courts pertaining to corporate and civil matters
8. Provide legal protection and risk management advice under instruction of HOD to the various concerned departments of the company.
9. Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
10. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
11. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management
12. Provide and interpret legal information, and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to management and prepare legal strategy for court cases.
13. Policy development Review on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
14. Research, monitoring, amendments and others legal information in the interest of the company.
15. Drafting, redlining, review and negotiate legal documents including Supply Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and other documents associated with the IT Industry.